1. Find concrete and meaningful ways to help others. This one will be a work-in-progress, because it's not something that is ever a completed goal. I just want to be aware of and open to opportunities as they arise that will bless others with the things/talents I've been given.
2. Read at least 2 books a month. I still want to quantify this goal with a number, but really, I just want to make sure I keep reading. Not that I could ever stop, but it does fall on the back-burner sometimes.
3. Make and Print Albums. I really want to continue with the progress I made last year. I know I can do it now that I have a system. And once I get caught up (I have to do 2011 and 2012), I should have a process in place that will allow me to be done with a book at the end of that same year. Hooray!
4. Workout 3 times a week. I want 3 times a week to truly be my goal (or even more, if possible), but in the spirit of giving myself grace and just staying as healthy as possible, I just want to make sure I'm active on a regular basis the whole year.
5. Make boundaries between work and family life...especially in the fall. Last year, I became way more busy than I would have liked with Rachel Cooke Photography from about August - November. Although the busy-ness is/was a good thing in a way, I also missed out on really enjoying the fall with my family. I am thinking through some changes and policies to put in place so that doesn't happen again this year. My family comes first so if I have to say "no" to a few sessions, then so be it.